At Club Prophet Systems
Headquartered along the Allegheny River northeast of Pittsburgh, Club Prophet Systems strives to maintain a balance of productivity and comfort in the workplace with our sights set on the common goal of leading the way in golf technology.
The workplace culture upholds a good work ethic and a fast pace. Managers follow an Open Door Policy to keep a healthy flow of communication between supervisors and team members. A casual dress code, Waffle Days, and some opportunities to work from home are a few extras enjoyed by the team. Our employee benefits package includes paid time-off, medical/dental/vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, long-term disability, and life insurance. Free parking is available on site.
Our team is made up of approximately 70 employees working in the Greater Pittsburgh Region and remotely. The office is located in the Alle-Kiski area, close to Route 28 and the PA Turnpike's Allegheny Valley Exit, within half an hour of downtown.
Our Vision Statement
- We believe that technology can improve your quality of life. It can automate tasks that ultimately free up your time for the pursuit of your passions.
- We believe in the tradition, the integrity, and the game of golf.
- We believe everyone should be treated fairly and honestly.
- We believe "we do it that way because we have always done it that way" is not always the best way.
- We believe we can turn data into information so that you can make better decisions.
- We believe we can always make it better.
- We believe you can help us make these beliefs possible